JOIN THE THORWIN PROPERTIES TEAM. APPLY TODAY!
We’re transforming the way property management is being done in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Our shared vision is to lead the industry by providing multi-family homes where our residents are proud to call home.
We have developed a culture that values diversity and inclusion along with a workplace environment where everyone supports one another to help them reach their full potential with our organization.
We have been focusing on assembling the finest team in property management, which means our company is full of talented professionals who are dedicated to giving great customer service.
We’ve been growing fast and we will need even more talented individuals to continue our success. Join us and make a difference by redefining a new standard in property management. Be part of the Thorwin team and apply today!
What We Offer:
Thorwin Properties has exciting career opportunities in Winnipeg, Manitoba for the following positions:
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance & Disability Insurance (after 3 months)
- Great Health Benefits & Health Spending Account (after 3 months)
- Company Pension Plan after one (1) full year of employment
- Access to our Fitness Facility
- Free Parking
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Wellness Program
- Senior Property Manager (Full-time)
- Assistant Property Manager (Full-time)
- Assistant Manager - Short-Term Rentals (Full-time)
- Resident Manager (Full-time)
- Building Cleaner (Full-time/Part-time)
- Cleaner - Short Term Rentals (Flexible Shifts)
Visit our Thorwin Properties Indeed page to apply for this career opportunity at ca.indeed.com/cmp/Thorwin-Properties
Thorwin Properties is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive workplace for all employees.
Employees will be given support and encouragement to develop their full potential and utilize their unique talents. We thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Please note, while all qualified applicants will be considered, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.