Looking over Pembina highway and just shy of Bishop Grandin stands the seven-story, 108-condo-styled apartment building. Given the name the gateway to the University Crescent, 30UC is one of the newest developments owned by Thorwin Properties. The concrete midrise is part of the CMHC (Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation) affordable housing program, which aims to keep rents affordable for multi-family housing.
But affordability isn’t the only great thing about 30UC. Built by Paragon Design Build, the one and two-bedroom suites have high-end finishings, a modern look, and a lot to offer their residents.
30 University Crescent’s Amenities Include:
- Silent concrete walls allow everyone to indulge in their own space and have peace of mind. Perfect for students studying.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows in each suite, drawing in natural light.
- An in-suite washer and dryer.
- Walk-Out to your beautiful balcony to enjoy the views and the gorgeous sunsets.
- Quartz countertops and designer cabinetry bring the kitchen’s high-end aesthetic altogether.
- Walk-in closets for maximum storage.
- Ultra-energy efficient LED lighting.
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring to compliment the cool tones of the room.
- A forced air heating and cooling system to help regulate the changing temperatures.
- Spa-styled bathrooms.
- One-level heated underground parking.
- Exterior parking/bike racks are available for residents and visitors.
- And more!
The Pet-friendly building also has a beautiful state-of-the-art interactive lounge featuring 1,100 SQFT of a room equipped with an indoor kitchen and enough space for residents to host or entertain guests! Two beautiful rooftop terraces are also open to residents who want to take in the high-up views of the Red River and the Southwest end of Winnipeg.
Around the Area:
30UC stands tall, looking over the unique district of Fort Garry. If the building’s amenities impressed you, then the neighbourhood’s will too! One of the most convenient amenities is the proximity to the University of Manitoba Campus. While this in itself is perfect for any student looking for a place, the community is also:
- Next to the Winnipeg Transit Northwest Super express corridor, taking students directly to the University and around the city.
- Nearby the Pembina Crossing and St. Vital shopping Mall, giving access to several commercial and retail stores, athletic centers, entertainment such as the Silver City Movie Theater, and more!
- Access to the Bishop Grandin Greenway trail, a biking/walking trail that eventually joins up with other trails along McGillvray, Sterling Lyon Parkway, and the Red River.
- Close to the Victoria General Hospital
- Close by Elementary schools, such as R.H.G. Bonnycastle School.
- A couple of minutes away from the IG Field, where many sporting and concert events occur.
- Right across from Lot 88 Steakhouse.
- Nearby Dental care and Health Service centers
With so much in the surrounding area, 30 University Crescent’s location is desirable and accessible for many young professionals, students, and families.
For more information, feel free to visit 30uc.ca. Or, if you are interested in scheduling a viewing and want to check the place out for yourself, book your appointment at https://www.30uc.ca/contactus today!
Your future home of affordable luxury awaits.
Follow our Community Board for more helpful tips and updates!
Your Thorwin Properties Team